Helpful resources to assist you with your Sign up Night Program.
***Stop into the Council Office and pick up yard signs to promote your Sign-up Night Program!!***
School Night Guide
- The National Council has pulled together resources that you may find helpful when organizing your fall recruiting drive
- This sample script can be used to help your pack plan a Sign-up Night that will impress parents and scouts alike.
- Use the marketing tips to help get the word out about your sign up activities and fall recruiting.
- The uniform checklist can help answer parent's questions about what they need to buy for their Scouts uniform.
On the Bobcat Trail
- Scouts may have to wait some time before they get their handbooks. This document can be used to fill that void until he gets his first Scout Handbook.
Parent Talent Survey Sheet
Every parent has a talent - use the Parent Talent Survey sheet to learn what new parent's talents are and how your unit can engage them.
Sign in Sheets
- Use these sheets so you will have a record of who attended your event and how to contact them.
Unit Report Sheet
- The unit report sheet should be filled out and used as a cover sheet for the items you will turn into your district leadership.