Cub Scout Camp
Cub Scout Resident Camping
At resident camps, Cub Scouts and Webelos Scouts camp overnight. Every year, the resident camp has a different theme and different adventures. Upcoming themes include Wild West, Space, Knights of the Roundtable, Safari, and Dinosaurs. At resident camp, Cub Scouts, Webelos Scouts, their leaders, and parents get to try new skills and have a lot of fun with our incredible summer camp staff.
Camp Buck Run is located inside Eberly Scout Reservation along with Camp Conestoga located in Somerset, PA.
2020 Buck Run Session Schedule
Buck Run Session 1: June 19th-24th
Buck Run Session 2: June 26th-July 1st
Buck Run Session 3: July 10th-15th
Buck Run Session 4: July 17th-22nd
Buck Run Session 5: July 24th-29th
Buck Run Session 6: July 31st-August 5th
Cub Weekend Camp
Fee: $130.00- Cub Scout, $65.00- Parent
Friday night through Sunday evening after Closing Campfire
This camp is for the new Cub Scouts and their parents attending camp for the first time. This session will help the Scout get acquainted with the Cub Scout Camping program.
4- Day Resident Camp:
Fee: $210.00- Cub Scout, $160.00 for Leaders over the free amount
4 days and 4 nights starting on Friday night and ending on Tuesday evening after Closing Campfire. Wolves and Bears attend this Camp with their pack leadership.
5-Day Resident Camp:
Fee: $255.00- Webelos Scout, $160.00 for Leaders over the free amount
5 days and 5 nights starting on Friday night and ending on Wednesday evening after Closing Campfire. Webelos attend this Camp with their pack leadership.
March 13, 2020
- Deposit is $50.00 and is NON- REFUNDABLE.
May 8, 2020
- Balance is due with Early Bird Fee.
Camp Fee increases $15.00 after the final due date
Family Discount for Cub Scouts Attending Camp Buck Run:
- Fee for Second Cub Scout or more attending Camps at Camp Buck Run is 10% less.
- The discount also applies to a Cub Scout if there is an older brother who is going to Boy Scout Camp
Ratio of Adults to Boys:
1–15 boys = 1 adult free per pack
16–25 boys = 2 adults free per pack
26 + boys = 3 adults free per pack
Campership Guidelines – Camp Buck Run:
The Campership Program is designed to aid, but not support, Scouts who would not be able to attend camp without financial assistance. Campership applications are available at the Council Service Center or below.
All parts of the application must be completed and turned in by April 6, 2020 in order to be eligible for a Campership. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Weekend Registration Roster
- 5-Day Registration Roster (Buck Run)
- 4-Day Registration Roster (Buck Run)
- Buck Run Registration Form
- 2020 Leaders Guide
- 2020 Buck Run Smoke Signals
- Pre-Camp Swim Testing Form
- Medication Record (Buck Run)
- 2020 Buck Run Shirt Pre-Order Form
- 2020 Discount Worksheet
- Medical Form (Please use the “Are You Going Camping” Section)
- Campership Application– Due April 6, 2020
- Camper Departure Form (Buck Run)
- Buck Run Registration Procedures
Want a great Summer Job where being outdoors is your office, and you get paid to have fun!